Educational opportunities can be a very rewarding component of a benefits package,
and the rewards are often shared by employees and employers alike. For working adults
who struggle to balance an education with their other responsibilities, online learning
offers a more convenient option.
Organizations that are interested in providing online education opportunities to
their employees should contact the EDMC Corporate Partnership team.
We offer a number of personalized services to corporate, for-profit, and non-profit
organizations alike, including the following:
- A diverse menu of career-focused online programs from The Art Institute of Pittsburgh
– Online Division, Argosy University, and South University
- Varying levels of partnership benefits, tailored to meet your needs
- Customized tuition and billing plans to simplify the process for you and your employees
- A dedicated support team for each of our partners, including admissions representatives
and academic advisors
The EDMC Corporate Partnership team is dedicated to helping you provide the right
educational opportunities to your employees. Our schools’ online programs are designed
to provide the flexibility and convenience working professionals need to help them
achieve a healthy work/life balance.
For more information, visit our EDMC Corporate Partnership site, or click here to download our Corporate Education brochure.