Who will create tomorrow’s designs? Tomorrow’s fashions? Tomorrow’s media? Or tomorrow’s cuisines?
Our students find those answers at The Art Institutes system of schools. It’s our goal to take their talent and passion and help channel their creative energy into productive and fulfilling careers. That means giving them the education, skills, and experience so they’re prepared for the opportunities that exist for creative thinkers.
- Degree programs in the areas of design, media arts, fashion, and culinary. We offer associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degree programs, as well as diploma and certificate programs.
- A system of more than 45 schools located throughout the United States.
- A collaborative community that’s built on sharing creative energy.
- Faculty and staff who inspire, mentor, and guide our students.
- Professional-grade technology that gives our students the tools to see their vision come to life.
- A nationwide network of career services to help students network with employers who are hiring.
To find out, more visit www.artinstitutes.edu
The Art Institutes is a system of over 45 schools throughout the United States. Programs, credential levels, technology, and scheduling options vary by school and are subject to change. Not all online programs are available to residents of all U.S. states. Several institutions included in The Art Institutes system are campuses of Argosy University. Administrative office: The Art Institutes, 210 Sixth Avenue, 33rd Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 © 2017 The Art Institutes. All rights reserved. Our email address is email@example.com.
See aiprograms.info for program duration, tuition, fees and other costs, median debt, salary data, alumni success, and other important info.